Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
- If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
- Effective immediately we will have a limited number of tee times per day.
- We prefer all transactions be paid by credit card/debit card.
- The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ will be enforced on property. We will not be paring any golfers with unknown individuals.
- Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
- We have increased spacing on driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate all members and guests. Range balls are being cleaned regularly.
- Club rentals will not be available until further notice. Please do not plan on sharing clubs with any golfers.
- Restaurant will offer take out only. Beverage carts will be available on weekends in compliance with local mandates. All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
- Public spaces within the clubhouse will be closed to all members and guests. We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
- The cups on the greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
- Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
- We ask that you forgo the traditional after round handshake.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
The Golf Club at The Resort